An experienced real estate and business law practitioner, Emily Sullivan has spent her career assisting clients with property leasing, real estate purchases and sales, as well as MLCC licensing and business transactions. At Wright Beamer, she will be continuing that work, as well as expanding her focus to include estate planning and probate law.
As an avid animal lover, Emily is a member of Attorneys for Animals, a Michigan-based non-profit organization comprised of “legal professionals and advocates who are dedicated to animals and animal rights.” She is certified as an “Animal Friendly Attorney.”
Emily and her new husband are enjoying the beginning of married life with their two dogs.
- Wayne State University Law School, Juris Doctorate, cum laude, 2016
- Saginaw Valley State University, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude,
- Saginaw Valley State University, Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude,
Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Michigan Memberships
- Animal Law Section
- Real Property Law Section
- Estate Planning & Probate Section
- Young Attorneys Section
- Awards Committee (former)
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee (former)
Professional Memberships & Associations
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Detroit Bar Association
- Attorneys for Animals
- Rehabilitation or Incapacitation: The Economics of U.S. Correctional Policy. The Free Market and the Human Condition: Essays on Economics and Culture, 2014.
- The Influence of the Red Power Movement on the Politicization and Leadership of Wilma Mankiller. The Sovereign, Winter 2013.
- Midwest Political Science Conference
- Michigan Academy of Arts, Science, and Letters
- Lakeshore Legal Aid Pro Bono Initiative, Volunteer Attorney
- Detroit Legal Services Clinic, Volunteer Attorney
Awards & Other Notables
- SVSU Roberts Fellow
- Wayne Law Dean’s Scholar
- Wayne Law First Year Awards, Contracts, Legal Writing, Civil Procedure
- Wayne Law Silver Key Award
- Animal Friendly Attorney